To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven... “a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted” Ecclesiastes 3:1-2
While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease. Genesis 8:22
But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.
And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work: 2 Corinthians 9:6-8
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:7-9
WEEK 1 PRAYER POINT
- Every spiritual cankerworm that is eating up my investments in the kingdom of God (church), Oh God, let them be consumed by the fire of the Holy Ghost.
- Every seed that I have sown in the kingdom of God, and will continue to sow, oh God, let them be watered by the angels of God, for a glorious harvest.
- Oh God, let my investment in the kingdom produce maximally, let it never be a waste in the name of Jesus Christ.
WEEK 2 PRAYER POINT
- Oh God, when others are testifying of your goodness in connection to their investments in the kingdom (church), may I be counted among them.
- Oh God, let this season be for me the long awaited season that will bring about a change of levels for my destiny.
- Oh God, anoint / empower me to be a bountiful kingdom investor and a promoter of your work here on earth.
WEEK 3 PRAYER POINT
- Oh God, May I be disconnected from every negative influence that causes men to sow to their flesh, instead of sowing to the Spirit.
- Oh God, baptise me with the spirit of love for you and the work of your kingdom here on the earth.
- Oh God, disconnect me from anything that leads to grudge in my heart, as a result of giving or sowing into the work of your kingdom (church).
WEEK 4 PRAYER POINT
- Oh God, whatever will hinder the harvest of my investment in the kingdom of God, let them not see the light of the day, forever. In the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh God, thou who giveth seed to the sower, provide me the seed to sow and invest into the soil of your kingdom (church).
12. Oh God, let my heavens be open this month for the outpouring of the rain of blessings that will cause amazement to the world around me, In Jesus Christ Name.